Re-starting and in need of support

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by kerrynew1, 26 March 2014.

1. kerrynew1

kerrynew1 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I came to the end of my Exante journey in February having lost 72lbs. However, instead of losing the last half a stone through calorie counting as I had planned, I managed to gain half a stone :(

So here I am, back for another 4 weeks and hoping that lose a stone.

I've tried to get back on it a few times over the last 2 weeks but haven't managed to get past day 2.

Please wish me luck
  2. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

Hi Kerry just saw your photo's on inspiration. You have done amazingly well, dig deep and find that motivation again and you can do it!
  3. kerrynew1

This is my 3rd attempt at re-starting this past week but I feel more 'in the zone' today so I'm certain I can get on with it. Thank you for responding :) and good luck with your own journey.
  4. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Good luck! :D

You can do it :)
  5. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Wow you've done so well. Your loss is inspirational!

You know you can do it, you'll be fine! You just need to get into that mind-set again.

good luck xxxxx
  6. kerrynew1

Thank you for replying. I'm on day 3 now and it's finally going well, if I can get past the weekend I'll pretty much have cracked it I think :)
  7. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Oh well done you! Hope you have a good week, I'm sure you will xxx
  8. nicki303

nicki303 Well-Known Member

Hi Kerry

Wow, 72lbs, huge well done!

How did the weekend go? Did you manage to get through it on plan??