1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

re starting and re focused.

Discussion in '5:2 Fasting' started by joannelut, 5 January 2014 Social URL.

1. joannelut

joannelut Well-Known Member

Hi all, Iam starting again this week I am going to have 2 fast days, Tuesday and Thursday plus I have 6 gym classes to go to - I would like to loose at least 2 dress sizes by May as I have a wedding to go to and I need a new frock.

Does anyone have any hints and tips to keep going as I really like this way of eating but once I start to pick at food I can't stop.

Heres wishing us all luck and inspiration to stick to this diet.

Joanne x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Hi Joanne, I too am one of those once I start I don't want to stop type of girls, so, on my fast days I don't start!!
    Lol, I just stick to black coffee (normal for me anyway) fruit/herbal teas, water, diet soft drinks
    If its cold and I'm having a hungry day, I'll have a mug or 2 of bovril, but, I don't ever eat anything

I just find that works for me