re-starting atkins

dawson66

hello:) i have been doing w/watchers on and off for the last yr, i hav lost 1st 2lbs... but cant seem to get into it as am fed up , my sister started the atkins 9 wks ago and has lost 2stone and is looking fab, she has inspired me to join in the atkins, i done it 6yrs ago and lost 2st in 2mths, i too found it really good i love when ur hunger goes it grt and the cravings for sweet things i jst find the first few days a struggle to get into it, i would very much appreciate some tips on foods to eat, i know most of it, but having not done it for a while i was hoping some new ideas will keep me on right
thanks in advance
i look forward to being here with u all xx

Morning Dawson... I hope you enjoy Atkins... And welcome to the forum ... Read some of the stickies - particularly "so you're thinking about starting Atkins" that Jim posted and it should tell you everything you need to know :)

Hi dawson and welcome, there's a few on here from Glasgie :)

hiya Dawson,

welcome :)

as Alpaca says....read the stickies, the recipe one is a godsend! plan before starting....its far easier if you have nice things to hand. drink heaps of water..... just keep telling yourself its just a few days and you'll be fine.

i'm on my 4th day and feeling fantastic xxx

Hi Dawson and welcome:)
Keep posting for advice - we're a freindly bunch;) and good luck!

Morning Dawson :)

Back