Re-starting CD after a year....

Bridesmaid87

Hi all,

Never used a forum before but hoping to get some support. This is my third attempt at CD, i have previously made it to 7/8 days and then fallen off the wagon. I am determined to succeed this time, as i have my final bridesmaid dress fittings in 6 weeks! I want to feel comfortable in my dress, currently weighing in at 13.11, wanting to lose as much as possible in the next 6 weeks.
So... Day one, feeling good and positive. Had a shake and a bar (agreed with my CDC that denying me bars in the first week would have a negative effect) so far, i have a second job waitressing so i have been advised by my CDC to have an egg before heading to work tonight. Hoping to hold out as long as possible to have my evening shake.

Any one else starting today?

look forward to hearing from you all! x

Hi! Welcome back and congratulations on deciding to do CD again and focus on yourself. I hope your first couple of days are going well.
Do you already have a bridesmaid dress for the wedding? I've been a bridesmaid a few times and, despite the bride telling me I can re-use the dress, I never have. I mean really, how many places can you wear a satin dress with a big bow on your *ss? :)

Back