Re-starting, CD counsellor calling me tonight

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sarah_V, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Folks,

I'm back.. lost a lot of weight on CD 18 months ago, have not maintained very well :/

I am keen to get back on to CD - I need to lose 10 stones in the least amount of time possible.

I've contacted a new CD counsellor, my old one no longer does it, and am raring to go!!

Hope everyone is well and having a good day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    hey :)

Welcome back to CD and good luck with your weight loss.

Keep posting

X debs X

4. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Het there and :welcome: back to minis,

I too have a similar story as i had lost 4 stone on cd 2 years along with another stone while at the gym,but like yourself i didnt maintain it very well......i put it all back on including an extra half a stone(just to be sure i did a good job of it) but i have started back on cd almost 12 weeks ago and im doing fairly well as far as my losses go so you too will be flying along in no time.

Just remember to drink your water and post on here for your daily dose of support.

Best of luck to you.

5. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Debs and Elaine I really, really relate to your story!! I need to lose 10 stones to get to my goal and this time I am going to do it, no breaks, no times off for a night out etc, just keep going until it is GONE.

The CD counsellor rang last night, she needs a form signed by the doctor so I won't be starting propertly until after I meet with her Friday evening.

Weighed this morning so off to up-date my ticker.

I've got 140lbs to lose!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.