Re-Starting.......I hope

fun1uk

Hello again,as you see from my sig ive already done LT and did really well and was nearly at the end of my journey.Sadley on the 18th nov my mother passed away.I was very close to my mum.I came off Lt without refeeding and comfort ate,im ashamed to say ive eaten everything and anything hoping it would make me feel better but of course it hasnt and ive now put on nearly 2 stone since.
I also never notified my chemist and just never went back.Im now hoping to re-start.Do you think the chemist will allow this?I already have 1 weeks supply which never got used so ill start with that but i just hope they will allow me to carry on again.
I currently weigh in at 11 stone 8lbs at 5"2.Im just worried that they will tell me to loose it by healthy eating.
What does everyone think?
Thanks,Vicky xxxx

Hi Vicky, welcome back onboard.
So sorry to hear about your mum:hug99:It can't have been easy for you.

I think your pharamacist will be fine, if you just explain the circumstances, surely they will let you back on the pla. I think you have already showed them what you are capable of.
You have done brilliantly by the way
X

hey there,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure if you you return to the pharmacy they will be fine, or maybe try another pharmacy if you are too nervous to go back?.

Soon you will be back on track :)

Hi Vicky. You shouldnt feel ashamed. you've done really well on LT before and you have been through a very hard time. You should be proud of yourself for returning to it! You need atleast a stone to lose to get on the lipotrim plan so there shouldn't be a problem. We're all here for you xxx

I think you should have no problem as your BMI is 30 and if you explain what happened.

I hope your doing okay as you have been through a lot:hug99:

You did very well before and losing your Mum is enough to turn anyone's world upside down.

Really think you are brill you did not gain more.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Vicky, sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Your pharmacy should let you restart. I'm sure you'll do well again. Stay strong!

Thanks guys for the soport,i did think about going to another chemist as the other one is only another 10 min away from the one i already went to so ill maybe try those if my other one wont let me re start. :)

xxx

Really sorry to hear about your Mum, what a devastating time you've had.:hug99:

You shouldn't have a problem if you explain your reasons to the chemist, you've just taken a break. Goodluck! XX

Hi Vicky so sorry to hear about your Mum as the others have said if you explain the situation there really shouldnt be a problem

All the best

xxSharron

Hi Vicky, sorry to hear of your loss. I think you have done marvellously on your journey and you have been through a hell of time - there is nothing to be ashamed of and I think you have done the right thing coming back on here for the friendship and support you will get from everyone to help you continue on your journey or just to get some words of support and motivation when you are feeling down - which we all need at times.

You don't have far to go with your weight loss and I am sure the chemist will be fine.

I lost my brother 8 years ago, we were really close and I remember comfort eating at the time and putting on loads of weight. I know it is not the same as losing ones mother, however my mum has been in hospital since mid October 2008 (after being in and out of hospital over the years for ages) and she was there all through Christmas and New Year. She has been quite ill for a long time and it was really exaggerated by my brother's death.

Be strong and take comfort that there are people on here who are here to help....

Hi Vicky,so sorry to hear you lost your mum....chemist will be fine about your restart i'm sure....Good luck hun!!! Caz xx

Hi Vicky, sorry to hear of your loss. I think you have done marvellously on your journey and you have been through a hell of time - there is nothing to be ashamed of and I think you have done the right thing coming back on here for the friendship and support you will get from everyone to help you continue on your journey or just to get some words of support and motivation when you are feeling down - which we all need at times.

You don't have far to go with your weight loss and I am sure the chemist will be fine.

I lost my brother 8 years ago, we were really close and I remember comfort eating at the time and putting on loads of weight. I know it is not the same as losing ones mother, however my mum has been in hospital since mid October 2008 (after being in and out of hospital over the years for ages) and she was there all through Christmas and New Year. She has been quite ill for a long time and it was really exaggerated by my brother's death.

Be strong and take comfort that there are people on here who are here to help....

Hi,Thanks for the reply.As you know its been so hard,im only 27 and resently got engaged,no children of my own yet.Was hoping to share all these with my mum,just like my sister has,so im alittle sad that i wont be able to.I still cant get my head round that shes gone,i feel its just so unfair.I have soooooo much anger inside its just unreal.My mum also was in hospital a LONG time,she went in for bowl op for chron's and it went wrong,that was in june and she never came out,she was in ITU for more than half that time but was slowly getting better,in fact she was due to come home a few days before she passed away.She had a bleeding ulcer and lost alot of blood during surgery and came through the op but passed a few days later of toxic shock.My dad,sister and i was holding her hand as she went.I know shes not in pain anymore and after that long in hospital she just couldnt fight anymore.And she saw my when i lost my weight and was a size 12 and thats how i want to get back to,so i can stay how she remembered me.

xxx

Heya,

aww thats so sad, am so sorry for you.. My advice for you is to cherish and remember the moments you had with your mother and dont be angry... Doing this diet again is a good thing and will help you focus more.. Must be tough losing her but she's looking down on you now and I bet she's wanting you to make the most of your life.. keep strong and keep moving forward.

So sorry to hear about your Mum,
Don't worry about telling all, it's better than forcing down the anger with food. You must be raging furious.
I hope you will feel her presence all around you for the rest of your life, (separated from the pain and anger you feel now)
If they wont let you restart LT which I'm sure they will, then you could go for CD or exante(?)

Hi,Thanks for the reply.As you know its been so hard,im only 27 and resently got engaged,no children of my own yet.Was hoping to share all these with my mum,just like my sister has,so im alittle sad that i wont be able to.I still cant get my head round that shes gone,i feel its just so unfair.I have soooooo much anger inside its just unreal.My mum also was in hospital a LONG time,she went in for bowl op for chron's and it went wrong,that was in june and she never came out,she was in ITU for more than half that time but was slowly getting better,in fact she was due to come home a few days before she passed away.She had a bleeding ulcer and lost alot of blood during surgery and came through the op but passed a few days later of toxic shock.My dad,sister and i was holding her hand as she went.I know shes not in pain anymore and after that long in hospital she just couldnt fight anymore.And she saw my when i lost my weight and was a size 12 and thats how i want to get back to,so i can stay how she remembered me.

xxx

Hi Vicky, you really have been through it and have had a tough time. It is so tragic but as you say your mum is no longer in pain and just think she is looking down on you willing you on - she will always be with you. It is only natural that you feel angry and probably robbed but this is all part of the griefing process. You must think of all the good times you had and take comfort in your dad and sister. Also you must never ever feel that you are going on a bit - no one has been through what you have been through and we are all different and handle things differently

BTW - congratulations on your engagement - this will be a new chapter in your life and is something to look forward to and think of all your plans for your future. As time goes by, you will feel less pain and less hurt, however you will never forget your mum. You may not think it at this moment, but time is a great healer...so take care of yourself cos you know your mum will want you to. Keep posting and let us know how you get on.

Thanks for your kind words everyone,it means alot.
Ill let you know how i get on tomorrow at my chemist.
xxx

Well just to let you all know the chemist was fine with me starting again so its nearly end of day 1 and feel ok,shakes are minging but ill get used to them again,i remember when i looked forward to a ice cold choc shake lol.
So im back on track now again xxx

Back