Re-starting slimming world after 4mths!!!

SW12

Hey all,

Since the Summer hols are now over and the kids are back in school ive made the brave decision of ditchin the junk and restartin sw, havent been at class since end of april and have put on 7lbs :sigh:, also gave up the cigs last month so blaming that on some of the sweet munching although i know thats no excuse ,
Starting weight 13st2lbs, wanna get down to 11st11lbs for xmas, a weight i haven't been in the past 12yrs!!
Looking forward to a few diet buddies to help me along the way and i hope i can help some of ye also ,,,
Now better go and re-read the books!!!

Good luck SW12, it is always difficult restarting something which you have done before (well it is for me) I am sure you will be 11 11 for xmas, and of course the challenge will be staying there (well it always is for me!!) good luck

Hey all,

Since the Summer hols are now over and the kids are back in school ive made the brave decision of ditchin the junk and restartin sw, havent been at class since end of april and have put on 7lbs :sigh:, also gave up the cigs last month so blaming that on some of the sweet munching although i know thats no excuse ,
Starting weight 13st2lbs, wanna get down to 11st11lbs for xmas, a weight i haven't been in the past 12yrs!!
Looking forward to a few diet buddies to help me along the way and i hope i can help some of ye also ,,,

Hi, well done on only putting on 7lbs - that's not a lot considering you've been away from group since April and have also given up smoking. Good luck with your weight loss journey and keep us posted as to how you get on.

You have done so well, I last went to class at the beginning of june, had two weeks holiday in Italy and then had a new kitchen fitted - put on about 10lbs and decided no to return to class until I got back in target, BIG mistake- eventually returned to class last week 1stone 5lb heavier, its weigh in tonight and I think i may have lost 6lb, if only i had gone straight back, but back on course now will probably take me 6 weeks to shift the extra stone

you are definitely not alone ! after losing and regaining with sw a couple of years ago, I fully intended to get back on it earlier this year - it's taken me 'til now to get my head back in to gear... I really want to stick at it this time. Good luck all :)

I'm restarting too. I've been away a bit longer than you SW12, and put on a bit more!!! Starting this time at my heaviest ever, grrrr! Hoping to make difference by Christmas too, though.

Hey all,

Good luck and well done for re-joining!

Aww thanx everyone, doing better than i thought usually without the commitment of a class i'd ave caved by now but i really wanna get this weight off and feel good about myself, all i seem to be seeing is gorgeous skinny women and do feel envious and sickened at myself cause its only myself to blame!!,
Anyhow, have been eating to the 't' and have walked 3 miles every night for the past 4 nights and feel great doing it,
Hope everyone else is doing great, still tryin to get used to this site lol
XX

Hey! Well done on sticking to it so far, and all that exercise!! I've been pretty good food wise, and done a lot of walking, but succumbed to the vino over the weekend. Weigh in is Wednesday, so will see then what damage.

SW12 said:
Hey all,

me to. stopped end April due to moving + stress beyond stress. after having to sleep on friends floor, me + family finally in a home on our own (in totally new diff area/part of uk).
so joined again last wk + had gained 11lb but hoping for good weigh in tonight.
we can do this!!!!! :) x

Back