Re-starting SW need a kick up backside

MissShiraz

Hiya

I'm Beccy and re-joined SW last Tuesday - 1st weigh in tomorrow and i've had a really bad week. Eating's been fine - but the drinking of Wine :eek::eek::eek:

Tomorrow i expect to put on - but i've emailed my consultant and have decided to buy a 10 week countdown and set an interim target for my jollies to Cyprus in October. My main targetg is much less and i'm not sure exactly where that is yet - but it's for our Wedding in 2010, in Rhodes :p

I had our gorgeous little boy 10 weeks ago (Gabriel) and first started SW when he was 2 weeks old - i weighed in once and then lost track...and i've done that yet again. Think i've been catching up on the 9 month Alcohol Holiday... :rolleyes:

But i've now re-evaluated how i feel and why i'm doing this and am rareing to go. I don't find the consultant as inspiring as previous consultants, she's very quiet and doesn't get the group 'going' - but i need the obedience of the scales and i need image therapy too - just wish it was a little more 'exciting'.

STARTING WEIGHT : 13ST 13LBS
(previously in 2008 14st 7.5, got down to 13st 2lbs and found out i was pg and never went back :cry:)

Hi and welcome Beccy ~ I know what you mean about the wine!! I'm blaming the good weather and the BBQs!! It's great that you have targets as they spur you on. Good luck for tomorrow, you are sounding really determined, xx

Thanks! :)

I've lost 1/2lb - so atleast no gain! I've bought the 12 week countdown and set a target of 2lbs loss per week. My consultant worked that out to be 1st 10lbs.....

Watch this space!

Tuesday 2.6.09 = 13st 12.5lbs (-0.5lbs) :sigh:

Can do much better

Hi I've just rejoined too, 1st wi on monday. I'm terrible for 'forgetting' to count the wine after the first glass. Good luck!

Thanks Heather-bell, good luck for Monday! x

Hi
I've just rejoined too am doing the online thing as opposed to the group. Will see how I go Monday too!:confused:

Good luck for the weigh-in!!!

Good luck to us all, I have just restarted on the Slimming World road but I am doing it on my own, well not exactly on my own because I have all of you!

Thanks all! :D

Well as you can see from my ticker i lost 0.5lb last Tuesday and 3.5lb this week, and i also got slimmer of the week! :D:D

Not sure how i did this weightloss as i drank alot of wine had a naughty meal out and two pints of Gaymers Cider on Saturday...

Nothing to get in my way this week so fingers crossed...

Back