re-starting tomorrow!

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
Hi all!
dunno if any of you remember me, but i'm back as of tomorrow lol!
lost 8 and half stone last year, and 2 stone ish has crept back on, and has to go again!
Wish me luck!
xx

good luck you have done it once im sure you can do it again x

Good luck with your restart, hope your first day has gone well!

Hi CeeKay - I certainly remember you - Good Luck with your restart.

thanks hun...
re started monday just gone....
sneaky weigh in this morning shows 5lbs gone already! woo hoo!!!!!
how you doing these days?

Hi Claire!! Good luck with your restart, looks like your off to a flying start!

xx

thanks lelly
i'm loving it!
x

Best wishes for your re start!!

Good luck, sounds like your are in the happy land of Ketosis with that good loss so far. Well done and good luck at your first WI.

Bren
XX

WOOOOOHOOOOO
11lbs lost for week 1!!!!!!

Fabulous work hun!

Bren
XX

Amazing, really well done... so happy for you.

After two stone back on I was yoyoing with SS - this is NOT going to happen to you.... keep with it and you'll be there in no time

Hey CeeKay how are you going now in the second week??

Bren
X

doing fine thanks hun. still 100%. not expecting a huge loss this week because of last week, but will be happy with any loss lol.
how are you doing?

woo hoo 4lbs off this week!
1 stone 1lb in 2 weeks!

CeeKay,

THAT IS FANTASTIC! Very envious, that is an impressive figure and what great motivation to keep on track hun, well done!!!!

Bren
X

after a sneaky weigh in this morning, another 4lbs gone!
have done 810 this week.
now then, as my biggest problem is when i'm NOT on the diet, i was wondering whether to move up to 1000 and take the rest slowly in order to educate myself more on portion sizes etc?
i could quite happily stay on 810 for the rest of my life lol, but obviously will have to return to "eating" one day!
so do i carry on doing 810 to goal and then move through the plans, or start to move up the plans and take my time losing the rest while re-educating myself???

Well I think perhaps and just a rough guide... the next 4 weeks on 810 and then you might loose another stone and then move up to 1000 until you reach goal.

It's a good idea to re educate yourself. When you do this for a good period of time it becomes second nature to you. I think maybe if you get another stone off you will definitely be on the home stretch and feel extra positive about moving back onto food.

Bren
X

have just changed my weight stats lol
i only have a stone to go now

Back