Re-starting tomorrow

headdown

I am re-starting tomorrow for what i hope is the last time. I have tried and failed many times at this but have never been so fat in my life as i am now.

My weight is affecting my life in many ways, i am struggling to do the simplest things , embaressingly even cutting my toe nails! ! ! I weigh about 17 and half stone I think but for the last time! I have shakes for this week in the house so ne excuses. I am also joining the gym tomorrow and am determined to get fit this year!

I am sure I will be on here all the time, speak tomorrow x x

I am starting again tomorrow too - we can help each other keep to this. I feel it's my last chance with CD. I have restarted every morning for the last 2 weeks and failed by 6pm.

I'm restarting too ... and at exactly the same weight! Good luck, i'll be thinking of you

You're on, we will do it! I am at work tomorrow but will keep popping on and making sure you doing it! Think of the summer! you have done so well already x

OK - I will pop on too while I am at work. So take care you keep to it - I will be watching!! LOL

Good Luck JuJu Doll - keep posting X

i with you all for restarting tomorrow we should all use this thread to keep each other going will pop back tomorrow with progress x good luck everyone

Ha ha Linsy - I have a glass of wine in my hand too. But not tomorrow, or until I lose this b ******y weight

Heey!
Good luck!!
Its so hard re-starting, i have re started twice now (soon to be 3) and i found it sooo much harder than the 1st time...
But dont worry you have all of our support :)

Hiya , well day 1 again! Just sipping my water, i used to drink litres of the stuff but see that you don't need to now, in fact i think lighterlife are recomending only 2 litres! I am hungry already, my stomach is rumbling, but to be expected the way i have been eating over the last month or so!

Gonna try and wait till about 11 for a shake, then have one about 3ish then one tonight after the gym. If i need 4 a day i will have them, this is the new diet anyway isn't it!

Speak later x x

Hi - Wilma checking in!

I have just had my first CD meal - a cranberry bar.
Very hard to get the water intake up because I can't get to the loo very easily at work. But I am trying.

I feel very determined and that's thanks to this thread as well as a horrible feeling that my trousers are getting a bit tighter!

Hope you are all happily CD'ing.

Good luck to all those of you who are restarting xxx

Back