Re-starting!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mia85, 5 January 2014 Social URL.

1. mia85

mia85 Member

Just want to say hi, and I would love to chat to other re-starters who know what I'm going through. Wishing everyone good luck for 2014 and I hope it's a great year for us all, I'm so fed up feeling like a second class citizen cos I carry extra weight, but deep down I no I need to do this for myself, for my health and my mental well being. Bring it on!!!!!!! Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. upndown

upndown Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi - yes I'm a restarter of another diet - I've been yo yo dieting for years - at my highest I was 14st 2 now 12st 11 - but I went down to 10st 13 in October 2013 (my lowest for a while) could kick myself for putting on - but determined to get to my goal of 9st 13 some time soon - fingers crossed - let me know how you're doing - Iv'e started a blog which I hope to continue if you're interested? good luck to you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.