Reached an important Milestone Today!

Claudine004

Oh Yea!
Hi All,

I just wanted to share my news really. I lost 3lb this week which means I have lost 4 stones now!

I can't really belive that I have managed to stick it out! I'm over the half way mark and so only have just under 3 stone to go to reach goal!!

I am just so chuffed with myself I could cry! I am literally a shadow of my former self and it has only taken me 13 weeks to change my life forever!!!

Just goes to show it can be done!!

There were quite a few sceptics who didn't think i would do it and they can offically :kissass:!!!

:giggle:

Congratulations, you do right to be proud of yourself, that's an amazing achievement :)

well done hun! Get yourself doing a bit of accessories shopping to treat yourself (i bought clothes as a reward...and they lasted a fortnight so stay away from the clothes! lol)

xxx

That's FABULOUS Claudine!

Well Done Claudine!! Woohooh!!

I love these little (well hardly little!!!) goals/targets!!

Lynne
x

Well done! I bet you feel great! :)

Well done Claudine! You have done so well!! You will be at goal in no time!! x x

welldone claudine that a fab achievement, you have achieved so much in a short space of time. keep up the good work

Very very good luv!!!

4 stone is an amazing amount of weight to lose!

Im also a few pound off losing 4 stone, woop woop!!!!!

Congratulations, that is a wonderful achievement, hope I can join you soon! x

Well done Claudine, you should be really proud of yourself. Feels great doesn't it! Good luck with the rest of your diet x

congratulations claudine, ur doing fab!

Hi claudine

Well done on your fabulous milestone. Its been a trying day for a few of us that have posted in recent hours (for me, I've been feeling hungry) but your positive news has been an inspirational reminder of what CD offers. Thanks! x

13 weeks to do 4 stone?????? You are fabulous girl!!!!!! (took me 6 months lol) xxxx

Back