Reached my goal today!

congrats to you :)
now the hard work starts with keeping it off.best of luck hun x

Well done :D ahhh I'm so jealous, I'd love to have a crunchy, succulent, wholesomely delicious tuna salad right now!!! :D

Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done:)

congratulations

Woohoo well done Taylor! Great losses in such a short space of time.

Enjoy your refeed and the rest of your healthy eating, slim life!

X

Oh any chance of a 'goal' photo? I know, I'm cheeky!

Well done Taylor!!! I bet you are thrilled!! DO you mind me asking what size you are now? Im about the same height and aiming for 130lb or thereabouts!

Hi Theresa6, I was weighed yesterday at 8 stone 13lbs and I am a comfortable size 10 now. I have a couple of pairs of size 10 jeans which are loose and some which are fitted. It's very strange though because I did LT same time last year and lost 3 stone (had 4th child in Nov 08) and when I reached 9 stone 7lbs I felt more thinner than I do this time and the same jeans fit even though I'm 8lbs lighter????

But it's got to be down to age and my body is changing as I'm getting older. After I had my 1st son 11 years ago I did WW and lost all the pregnancy weight and more, and I got to 8 stone 12lbs but I was much more toned and I was a six 6/8 then.

I just need to tone up the wobbly bits now!

Well done on reaching goal. mind how you go on refeed to ensure that you don't gain. Glad you enjoyed your salad. Enjoy your new figure!!

Well done :)

Back