Reached the 7 stones goal!!

Are we allowed to say bloody hell. Cos you are one amazing person well done you deserve every bit of congratulations.

AWWW Bev I'm soooo glad you got what you wanted. You soooooooo deserve it!!

Only 2 more weeks!! You'll take a HUGE chunk out of that 11 lbs in that time and may even do the rest on refeed!

Well done you!!! xx

Congratulations Bev . 7 stone wow !! . You have shed a whole other person that was made of fat !!!!!.Imagine that. You should be so proud of yourself .

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages. I wouldn't have got this far without the support of this great forum.

For all you new starters with a lot to lose, please stick with LT 100% and you will lose all that you want to. Time really has flown by doing this and it will for you, as long as you stick to it.

I really don't mind if I don't reach my goal weight now, I haven't felt happy about myself in such a long time but now I do, so losing anymore will just be a bonus.

Good luck to everybody for weigh in this week and I hope you all reach your goals real soon.

Hi Bev

You are our icon on here! Your an absolute inspiration and I hope you have the best holiday of your entire life. You DESERVE IT.

Well done for your loss this week and overall - 7stone...amazing!

Back