Reaching for your Zen in 2010!!

2.5 down - Tis down down down from here on out!
How'd you go Lisa?

Hi Girls

Enjoyed that post very much and the combination of looking at the slide show and your wise words it touched something for me so true. Just worked out i have 126 lbs to lose a long journey but one i feel fit to make now as i deserve the piece of mind and the body to match my inside its never felt possibe or iv never felt worthy before.

Andrene xx

Hi Andrene :wavey:
Welcome & good luck on your weight loss journey - I'm sure you will do well:D

Enjoyed that post very much and the combination of looking at the slide show and your wise words it touched something for me so true. Just worked out i have 126 lbs to lose a long journey but one i feel fit to make now as i deserve the piece of mind and the body to match my inside its never felt possibe or iv never felt worthy before.

Andrene xx

Hi Andrene, and so glad you feel ready to fight this battle! Post often and we'll share your journey :hug99:

I only noticed this 2010 thread last night lol. I must say Queenie, your title's better than mine, all I could think to rhyme with 10 was again lol.:rolleyes: Zen is perfect!

I am back listening to GH again, very relaxing. I am still struggling with junk-food binges though.:(

:talk017:
Way to go TJ!
:talk017:

Well done TJ! Excellent loss!

I started my weightloss journey last May with 100lbs to lose, now I have just over fifty to lose. So I am almost at my "half century." Hoping to lose the rest of it this year. :D

We can all do it, with support and positive thinking, no way in such a short amount of time would I ever think I would have come so far in my goal! I tried year in and year out. Then my mental state changed, I became determined, I was READY. Good luck in 2010 all xx

Hit the century lost today!!! 29lb to go for me!! BRING IT ON :) x

Last November I had 101lbs to lose. I've now lost 30-odd, so am 30% of the way there. 2010 will be the year I succeed!

Congratulations to everyone who has made the commitment & gone on to lose some weight so far this year - well done all :)

Congratulations to everyone who has made the commitment & gone on to lose some weight so far this year - well done all :)

Well said, I echo that. I suppose I should give myself some credit for the 31lbs I've managed to get off, slow as it's been but maybe there's more chance I'll keep it off. I know if I'd been eating healthily I'd have lost far more weight but I am grateful for my progress, oops lost my font there lol.

It doesn't matter how slow it is, it's about getting to where you want to be. Remember, it took you time to get here, it's gonna take you time to get there :hug99:

Back