read it swap it

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hope this is ok
do u all know about read it swap it.
its a website for swapping books all u pay is postage i love its very addictive lol

Never heard of this site before,im def going to join as i have a few books i could swap.Seems like a good idea,as long as each person is honest lol.

xxx

This sounds a great idea :D
xxx

I have been a member for a couple of years, but I always seem to have trouble with the books I request, and I have a pretty good selection of books in my library.

Maybe it is just my taste in books :)

I only read crime and erm...crime hahahaha lol

I am definately going to check this out, I go through books so quickly. I normally buy them quite cheap at the local charity shops but the choices round here are quite limited....

It's a decent enough site. I've had fifty swaps and just had the one bad one.

A woman wanted to swap one of my books (can't remember which one). I agreed to swap with one of hers then posted it the next day. When hers hadn't come after a week I chased it up and she e-mailed me back to say I must have been mistaken as she'd been on holiday for a week and hadn't done any swaps!

I sent her a C&P of the e-mail and her reply was that someone must have hacked into her account while she was on holiday and done the swap!!!!

I just chalked that one down to experience but did leave her negative feedback.

Back