Read this if your struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 7 May 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hello everyone, WI yesterday and I lost 8.5lbs!!!! Im so happy. Ive really struggled the last few weeks and I was starting every morning then pinching a slice of chicken out the fridge or a crisp every night and vowing I would start again. Anyway i finally got my act together on tuesday after 4 weeks of messing around wasting my 33 pound a week!

And Im not an angel and probably would say I stuck to it 95% from tuesday to yesterday (sunday) for the weigh in and lost 8 and half pounds. This just shows when you put your mind to it what you can do in just 5 days!!

Come on all we can do it!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

WELL DONE!!! Isn't great?

I lost 18lb on my first wk, two weeks ago, and fell off the wagon, BUT I have returned to SS today.

WE CAN DO IT!!!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Congratulations. And it is true that if you stick to it properly look what will happen
    Irene xx
  5. Azar

Azar Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Well done guys

There is no other diet like the cambridge diet!!

Do it, and do it properly, give it your 100% then you will get 100% weight loss in return as well.

Good luck!!
  6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done Guys, Alcala 18lbs in your first week that's amazing. Awww bless ya for falling off but you're back on so well done you
  7. 5stone2lose

5stone2lose Starting again...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet 810 plan
    WOW 18lb on your first week thats alot!!!
  8. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    well done, it's so true that when you stick to it it works amazingly, congrats to you.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.