• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Read this if your struggling

Hello everyone, WI yesterday and I lost 8.5lbs!!!! Im so happy. Ive really struggled the last few weeks and I was starting every morning then pinching a slice of chicken out the fridge or a crisp every night and vowing I would start again. Anyway i finally got my act together on tuesday after 4 weeks of messing around wasting my 33 pound a week!

And Im not an angel and probably would say I stuck to it 95% from tuesday to yesterday (sunday) for the weigh in and lost 8 and half pounds. This just shows when you put your mind to it what you can do in just 5 days!!

Come on all we can do it!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Alcala

WELL DONE!!! Isn't great?

I lost 18lb on my first wk, two weeks ago, and fell off the wagon, BUT I have returned to SS today.

WE CAN DO IT!!!

Azar

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well done guys

There is no other diet like the cambridge diet!!

Do it, and do it properly, give it your 100% then you will get 100% weight loss in return as well.

Good luck!!

5stone2lose

Starting again...
S: 16st12lb C: 16st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st11lb(4.66%)
WELL DONE!!! Isn't great?

I lost 18lb on my first wk, two weeks ago, and fell off the wagon, BUT I have returned to SS today.

WE CAN DO IT!!!
WOW 18lb on your first week thats alot!!!

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
well done, it's so true that when you stick to it it works amazingly, congrats to you.