Read this if you've blown it this weekend!

stivesliz

Gold Member
Ok so I rejoined SW nearly 3 weeks ago and after 2 weigh ins I had lost 5 pounds.

I blew it big time yesterday and you name it, I ate it..............and my scales are today saying that I am up 3 pounds from yesterday.

I can look at this 2 ways

1. sod it - gimme some more choc

2. Forget about it - and get on with it

I am plumping ( no pun intended ) for the latter because when i orginally rejoined I was aiming for a pound a week so if I lose one of these pounds by Tuesday then I will still be bang on target.

I am NOT going to beat myself up about what I have done.

I CAN'T change what I have done.

That's all I have to say xxxx

Forget about yesterday you can't change it but you can limit the damage. Why don't you have a couple of success express days to help you along your way?

Brilliant liz!!!

So many people think sod it after one night, the key is getting back on it straight away.

Great post hun. Xxx

Brilliant way to look at it, I had a massive blow out yesterday as well, shop bought houmous, loads of cake, loads of rocky road (and not the hifi's) and loads of mulled wine. Hoping I maintain this week. Fingers crossed I'll manage it :) if not, its not the end of the world, that would be if I decided oh I've blown it now might as well carry on (which I easily could do as there's loads of spiced pumpkin cakes left over staring at me... hoping the boyfriend eats most of them so I can stop being tempted haha)

Line drawn, and do you think weighing today you may have a very full stomach and some of that weight is actually food which has not been digested yet rather than extra weight if you know what I mean! If I have rice or pasta on a Sunday I always weigh more at W I on Monday lunchtime. Just a thought! And its one meal out of 21 in the week, remember my vase of flowers, one dead one does not mean you have to discard the other beautiful ones. :)

Line drawn, and do you think weighing today you may have a very full stomach and some of that weight is actually food which has not been digested yet rather than extra weight if you know what I mean! If I have rice or pasta on a Sunday I always weigh more at W I on Monday lunchtime. Just a thought! And its one meal out of 21 in the week, remember my vase of flowers, one dead one does not mean you have to discard the other beautiful ones. :)

I hope so!

I have been away with friends and I intended to relax but not go crazy but I have had a ridiculous weekend! Food, booze, nibbles all off plan! I enjoyed some of it but it got to the point last night where it started to go out of control and was eating crisps and dips and stuff and I wasn't even hungry and have been bad again today. Need to get back on plan tomorrow but am feeling crappy and hungover and not up to much planning at the moment but its got to be done!

What a fab attitude Liz, i really admire you for that!

Pour bleach over it, you wouldnt fancy it then would you? .............. Or perhaps if you were desparate you would eh! ha ha :)

I find since I rejoined nearly a month ago the two days after class (Friday and Saturday) are the days I let myself go and I spend the rest of week back on my plan. I normally pick myself up Sunday and if I have brought something really really high syn and sickly I just give it to my other half and let him eat it.

Darkshines

CraigA said:
Dislike this thread.

Don't buy things and have them in house if you don't want to eat them and don't go down the bad aisles (crisps,choc etc) when shopping.

Not always as easy as that. If we never gave into temptation, we'd never have got overweight.

Back