Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

bethy.babes

:sign0144:
SO! I've been using Slimming World for around three years now, through it I lost just over four stone. For the last year I have done it on/off and really just maintained, (maybe a few extra pounds added in there ;)) However I moved out with my boyfriend and started a job as a newly qualified staff nurse in December 2012 and understandably the weight piled back on, as well as it being christmas AND my birthday! I never reached target and this time I am determined to get to the weight I want to be, so I thought keeping a food diary would really help me, as I'm doing this alone and not going to group!

I've read about Success Express and thought I'd give it ago as got big celebrations coming up this weekend! I'll see how that pans out and I'll keep a food diary!

So heres my first attempt at a food diary, it's been a sort of red day/success express, I'll decide tonight depending on if I have any syns ;)

Breakfast

Banana, blueberries and grapes with Muller Light greek style yogurt (0.5)
Two apple and sultana alpen light bars (hexB)

Lunch

Lots of rocket leaves, cherry toms, cucumber, 7 olives (1), 42g feta cheese (hexA), chicken and wholemeal pitta bread (hexB)

Dinner

Lean gammon steak, massive side salad of lettuce, toms, cucumber and red onion, butternut squash chips and a couple of pickled onions.

The OH had peas and SW chips (not that he needs them he's as lean as they come, just a force of habit) :)

Snacks

Apple, can of diet coke, few green teas and gallons of water :D

Total daily syns: 1.5

I know thats a bit low but find it hard to combine them into the success express plan! Oh well

Feeling very satisfied so lets see what tomorrow brings
:bananalove:

also done my Josie Gibson 30 minute slim DVD today, it comes in three sections of twenty minutes, 1st been beginner, 2nd intermediate and 3rd advanced. Believe me the first section had me crying a few weeks ago!! Today I managed the beginners AND the intermediate section so was very impressed with my little self. This was by far enough exercise so my jelly legs were not happy to see the lifts in my apartments out of order (I'm on the 9th floor) :boohoo:

So I'm well and truly worked out

Now to chill out on the sofa, I'm been subjected to the Man City v Man U game :help2:

x

Hi Beth,

welcome and good luck in your weigh loss journey :)

we have similar stats so will be with you all the way. I do green days as I am vegetarian. Which day do you weigh in?

Good luck this week :)

Thank you! yes we do have similar stats! I'm doing it from home all alone this time and will be weighing in on Mondays, what about you??
Good luck to you too :)

X

Found you :) here to subscribe and support x

Morning all!

Day two of my annual leave week and I'm just starting the day with a twinings morning detox cuppa!! Got lots to do and MUST not put it off to day, poor Charlie (My OH) will be running out of work suits soon :D

Happy slimming everyone!! X

Hi hun, welcome back - looks like you've started exactly as you mean to go on!! Well done! Just a thought - but it may be easier for you to post your diary in the designated thread for Food Diaries - may be easier for you and others to follow as quite a few peeps (myself included) head there first to read diaries before coming on the main board xx

Hi hun, welcome back - looks like you've started exactly as you mean to go on!! Well done! Just a thought - but it may be easier for you to post your diary in the designated thread for Food Diaries - may be easier for you and others to follow as quite a few peeps (myself included) head there first to read diaries before coming on the main board xx

Hello and thank you :)

Oh thanks I don't really know what I'm doing just yet so thanks for the advice!! will i have to start the thread again? hehe :rolleyes: x

Thank you! yes we do have similar stats! I'm doing it from home all alone this time and will be weighing in on Mondays, what about you??
Good luck to you too :)

X

I am also doing it from home. I weigh on a Thursday morning :)

This site is great, I have had so much support from people and advice when I'm unsure about something :) I am still abit unsure about the plan as when I joined last year I actually gained each week, but the people on here have inspired me to try again. It's such a healthy plan and I love that you aren't too restricted. How long did you do it for previously?

do you have a particular target date at all or just as soon as possible?

This site is great, I have had so much support from people and advice when I'm unsure about something :) I am still abit unsure about the plan as when I joined last year I actually gained each week, but the people on here have inspired me to try again. It's such a healthy plan and I love that you aren't too restricted. How long did you do it for previously?

do you have a particular target date at all or just as soon as possible?

Sorry! Just read you're first post again saying you have done it for 3 years :)

Sorry! Just read you're first post again saying you have done it for 3 years :)

yeah i did it for about two years on/off and then for the passed year i've yo yo'd with lots of things going on and i'm just gaining at the moment so its time for me to get back to it!! xx

yeah i did it for about two years on/off and then for the passed year i've yo yo'd with lots of things going on and i'm just gaining at the moment so its time for me to get back to it!! xx

Good Luck :) hope you have a brilliant first week

Back