Ready for refeed?

curleytop

I have decided to refeed on Saturday for a couple of reasons. I haven't lost an amazing amount of weight but I start a new job next week and think I need a bit more energy than I have had. I have got 8 and a half pounds to go and think I should be able to do this with healthy eating. Also, I will be honest, I think I'm just ready to start eating again. I can't wait to eat a lovely salad! And I used to be a pizza and curry kind of girl! I'm scared but I think I'm just going to do it! Good luck everyone and thanks for all the support. xx

You will probably lose that on the refeed chick! I refed for 2 weeks and lost 12lb under my target x

Wow, that would be great Chelly. Thank you. x

Excited but nervous at the same time, don't want to get fat again! I'm going to start on Saturday. You have done so well, I hope I can do it as good as you. x

Best of luck on your re-feed, Caroline.

I think the LT site recommends following a low G.I. healthy eating programme to keep your weight level after you finish re-feeding. I know carbs are my mortal enemy and I will make a huge effort to concentrate on low-fat, low G.I. delicious recipes....going on the internet now to get some ideas!!!

Aw good luck hun youve done so well you will loose the extra no worries, Im refeeding in 13 days and petrified lol I wont have hit target by then but im going away, im very proud of what I have acheived on LT but will do the last few pounds on WW. Best of luck x

Thank you Sharon and Emma. I think carbs are my downfall for sure!
You have both done so well. I feel a bit sad about finishing lipotrim but I know I can't stay on it forever and I am so ready to eat again!
Good luck with WW Emma. If we have achieved this we can do anything! xx

Back