Ready for the Off!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grandma, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I have seen the doctor and got my form signed tonight so I am ready for the off tomorrow! I am so excited - but very apprehensive too!

I've bought a new blender to mix the shakes and have my supplies ready. Now its up to me and will power. I am working until Thursday this week so, provided I can drink enough water, I am hoping I will be okay. I am only doing half day tomorrow so will have my shake when I get home. On Wednesday I will get a chance to make a soup at lunchtime and on Thursday I have a tetra brik chocolate ready as I am working in a hotel where lunch is provided and no facilities to mix shakes or soups. Once I get the first week or so over I will get some bars in to make life easier during lunch times.

So, wish me luck - and here I go!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    sounds to me like you are very organised and have sttrong focus, this is definitely going to help you to achieve your goal. Good luck with your journey :)

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Grandma :)

I'm glad everything went well at the doctors and that you're raring to go!!!!

We will all be here cheering you on and offering as much support as you want. Keep us posted as often as possible and let us share your success along the way.

Lacey..xxx :D

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck starting cd tomorrow. You sound like you are very well organised anyway!

becky :)

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Let the roller coaster ride begin - hold on tight it's exciting stuff!!

Good luck

Georgie
    xx

7. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey Grandma, the shakers are really handy for travelling. I can't do tetras... they are too sickly for me. So cos I spend so much time in cars and airports the shaker is my lifesaver.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.