ready made shakes

Hi, just wanted a bit of advise really. I have been doing the CD for 8 weeks now. I did 4 weeks solid then went away for a long wkend and have struggled to REALLY stick to it since - however I have lost 43 lb!!:) My question is, it was my birthday on saturday and I had the ready made cartons for the 1st time and they were really nice - I want to know can you have these on ss all the time instead of the ones you have to make up and are the calories the same? my cousellor is not avail at the mo - just wondered! I only have banana and chocolate anyway:D

Yep, and you can freeze them to make ice cream, add them to hot water for lovely drinks (even add some coffee) and you can add mix-a-mousse to them to make an amazing desert x

Yes, you can have them instead of the shakes / soups, but don't forget to drink an extra 1/2 pint of water for each ready mixed Tetra Brik you have !
They are only available in Chocolate or Banana at the moment, but a new flavour should be on the way soon.....

Just had my 1st Banana one and it was LUSH!! i wanted more ha ha ha ah xx

Oooooh whats the new flavour on the way :) please tell me its coffee flavour, I miss my coffee so much, tried making it with the current tetras but its just not the same ...

Yes, re tetras, I mainly have tetras, some weeks I get a few soups for a change but much prefer the tetras

....they are, they taste so much better:D do they work out more expensive?? sorry to be a pain:p

My CDC charges 1.85 for tetras, 1.90 for bars & 1.65 for shakes.

Havent checked but I think those are the prices quoted on the sticky above!

I have been back on SS for 3wks now after a years break and I only have tetras (£1.85 each), I find them so much easier as I have one in the car on the way to work and then one on my lunchbreak at work. Might get a couple of soups this week because the weather has turned a bit chilly again.

Love both the flavours but had no idea you can have them hot or add Mix-A-Mousse. Also had no idea there is a new flavour on the way, hope it's a good'un!

oh a new flavour mmmm i want to know more i only really like the banana one its lush but a new flavour would be nice mmmmmmmm lol(how sad are we getting all worked up over a new flavour lol) xx

how do you do them with mix a mousse?

ugh not strawberry......

Back