Ready Meals

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Miss Moneypenny, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Moneypenny

Miss Moneypenny Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone
    Just wondered if anyone had any ideas for good ready meals for a quick, low-syn lunch...?

What's prompted me is, in the new magazine, in the 'what's new on red' section, they had an M&S Fuller Longer salmon meal that was only 1 syn. So I thought I'd pop in before work and get one for lunch but, of course, they didn't have that one. I plumped for the Fuller Longer Cod Mornay because that was the lowest calories so, fingers crossed, it's not too syn-tastic!

Thought it would be good to have list of stand-bys with their syn values in my bag though for emergency shopping... Any ideas?

Hope everyone is feeling good today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    There's a sticky on low syn ready meals in the syn value section which may give you some ideas. I quite like Tesco's creamy mushroom pasta which is only 1.5 syns per pack.
    hth x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.