Ready meals

Hi everyone.. I've been using ready meals for dinners as this is my first week at ww and I am still getting my head around the points. Will the ready meals have a knock on effect for my overall weight loss ? Thanks in anticipation...

They shouldn't have as long as you are within your points allowance

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya! I don't have time too cool meals from scratch for myself so for about 6 weeks I've been eating the morrisons nume ready meal range. Really low in points and yummy! I've lost nearly a stone since having them so I don't think it matters as long as you stick within your daily points! X

Hi There
When I did WW the first time I lost 70lbs in 7 months and I ate nothing but ready meals - I agree as long as you stay within your points its up to you how you use them.
Good luck on your journey
T

I survive on them! I rarely have the time to cook from scratch. They worked for me the first time I did WW and seem to be working so far.

I can recommend the Asda meals, their carbonara was nice :)

I'm having a ww meal every night for tea. But bulking it out with boiled potatoes or a crusty bread roll. If you have a ww meal alone I'm starving half hour later lol

I do think the chicken hot pots are delicious though! I'm shopping tomorrow & plan on buying another few to put in the freezer x

Do you have a 'heron' were you are? Frozen food shop! There £1 in there, asda & tesco rarely have offers on ww meals anymore boooo

Back