ready meals

Sorry I didnt see the second page, it keeps giving me this "Update" thing :confused:

Most food (with some exceptions) does have a "free food allowance" in it where the item that makes up most if the meal (eg butternut squash) is counted as free and the rest of the meal is synned, but this is already accounted for in all the syn value listed on syns online and in the food directory.

Just because a meal has a lot of veg or whatever other free food in it means nothing about its syns really as it could be full of oil and sugar and all sorts of synnable stuff. There are very few ready meals that are free. Like we said though, thats nothing to do with your weigh in! Some weeks you just dont lose, or even put on, thats life. Other weeks youll suddenly lose a big pile in one go for no apparent reason.Just stick to the plan and it'll come off in time, dont worry x :)

OK I will trust it for another week at least ;-) It is good to know that sometimes there's no big reason... but I do hope I lose a bit next week!

Have you posted a food diary anywhere? Maybe then people could help you out if you might be going slightly wrong? I only say that cos although you said you "totally followed the plan" you also said you thought the ready meal was free as it had a lot of butternut squash in, so there might be something else you've not realised?

Also its possible to not eat enough as well as eating too much :) Im sure youll be fine next week x :)

Thanks :) It is Sunday and my weight is the same although I have been being v strict since Thursday. I hope I will have lost something by next Thursday. If not I might kick it in the head because I can't afford £5 a week as it is never mind if it's not working. But anyway, I'll carry on for now! x

could someone work out the syns for this for me please?

kerry lowlow sweet and sour chicken with rice 320g
274 cal
1.6g fat
0.6 sats
50.2g carbs
11.5g sugar

spank you in advance xx

Back