Ready Steady Cook!

Little_Miss_Stella

Hullo,

Most of you know i was going to film RSC earlier this week.. well here is what hapenned...

My bag is the "quicky" bag at the end. I had: Cous Cous, Chickpeas, Peppers, Onions, brie, Red Onion, Quorn (i'm veggie).

The 2 celebs were: julian lloyd webber and Evelyn Glennie.

Anyway, they get to my bit, and Ainsley (who is so lovely and flirty) says "have the chefs tempted anything u fancy cos we know you definatley fancy something"

And i was like.. oh.god. because i have a HUGE crush on Phil Vickery... indeed my colleagues gave me a photo in a frame "to Stella Happy Birthday,lots of love Phil" and this sits on my desk.

Turns out one of them had taken a pic of it and sent it to RSC.. :eek: so then they showed everyone.. and when it airs the whole nation will know! i just freaked out! coz Phil was one of the chefs that day and he was stood about 10 foot away from me..

BUT the BRILLIANT bit is that Phil took a photo of himself and signed it, put it in a frame and gave it to me along with.. A KISS AND A CUDDLE. honestly, i was beside myself.:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am a little bit of a sad person really and i'm sure i seem slightly like a stalker to La Vickery.

But balls, i don't care! I'm still smiling about it now and this happenned on TUESDAY!

That has MADE my year!

You will have to wait and see what they made but it was AMAZING. 4 dishes! that's my next dinner party sorted.

Oh you lucky girl, getting close up and personal with Phil.

Do you know when it will be shown on TV?

Oh you are really lucky!!! Not only to get on Telly, but to meet Mr Vickery...who is dishy!! Lol
Glad you had a great time and perhaps you'll be sharing those meals on here with us?!

the recipes will be up the same time as the show which is in November some time so just keep an eye on the series!

Also got a photo with all the chefs and guests for that show so can't wait to get that!

OMG I had been hoping you would post! So glad you got to meet La Vickery!!!

who are the celebs that you mentioned and who was the second chef? Or were they the chefs. Sorry... I do love my chefs but I don't recognise those names...

WOOOO again for getting on! Did you tell Ainsley his cous cous is free food?!

no Ainsley was too busy flirting! was v.funny - slapped his bum!

2 chefs were Phil and Brian Turner who was very funny indeed. (doesn't like veggies tho lol) and the guests - Julian is brother of Andrew Lloyd Webber and master celloist and Evelyn is a master percussionist who is partially deaf. She is AMAZING in action and so lovely also very pretty.

I remember one of the chefs made a pud out of cous cous once, it makes me feel better about my cous cous abuse when I make cheaty pudding with it.

I would love to meet Julian Lloyd Webber and Evelyn Glennie. I had the Variations album when I was a teenager and wanted to learn to play the cello.

Evelyn Glennie was my heroine when I was learning British Sign Language.

Sounds like you had a fab time.

What a fantastic day you had, and a kiss and a cuddle from Phil Vickery too - you lucky girl you.....let us know when you are on TV, brilliant, so glad you had a really good time. X

I don't know what he looks like, but anything that means meeting a crush is amazing!!! WOO!!!

Tell us when it's airing xxx

Wow brilliant cheerful story. can't wait to see it Think how many calories you burned with nervous excited energies. lol xxxx

Back