Ready to go now :)

Just picked up all my stuff ready to start tomorrow i weigh more than i thought i did :'( 16st exactly is my start weigh bmi is 38 and im 5ft 5 i have got to have 4 packs a day. The woman had to reweigh me as she didnt think i looked big enough to be 16st lol
I really hope i can finally lose the weight tht makes me so depressed

Best of luck!! Your stats are very similar to mine when I started back in April. I was 5ft 6in and weighed in at 16st 5lbs!! :-0

I don't understand why you need to have four packs though??

Hope it goes well for you - I'm starting on Friday! :D

pick up the thread August challenge, copy and paste the list then add your name to the bottom with what you want to challenge yourself to lose this month. Once done it will then be put into the weight loss section so every week you can update you loss.
I found it really useful to help keep me on track in July and lost 25lb -aiming for the same this month but have a lot to lose.

i'm 5'10" and i'm only on 3 packs a day... mind u i really struggle to get 4 down me and sometimes i have something from the ss+ list but i don't see why your on 4 packs...

what plan are you on? x

Im in shakes only i not sure what its called i will speak to her on monday as everyone says i should only b on 3? But she said if i use 3 i have to eat a meal too

Back