Ready to go!

cstace

Hi! 3 years ago I lost 2.5 stone on SW and was soooo pleased. Now I have put it all on since slipping a disc last May. Finally I have my head in the right place again and am determined to lose it again and keep it off this time. The problem is that meetings were a great motivator and now we live overseas there are no meetings here, also dificult to get lots of the old favourites (like Muller Light yogs!). Any websites/blogs etc you can recommend would be great.
Tried to start the Couch to 5K programme but failed miserably on Day 1 so have started trying to get a 30 minute walk/bike ride in 4 times a week to start with.
I teach full time in an International School so have the rest of the summer holidays to get into good habits before going back to work.
I really hope that someone out there will be able/willing to keep me motivated and on track (all advice welcome) as we move back to the UK next summer and I really want to lose that 2 stone by then.
Thanks for reading my ramblings (!) and hope to hear from some of you soon.
:):):):):):)

Hi there, I've just started SW again, this is my second wk i've also got 2.5 stone to lose.
I know there is an overseas SW forum, but you should be find on SW because a lot of of it is about cooking from Scratch, where are you? I used to live in Spain and you can lots in iceland and lidl these days (although you pay more for it).

Good luck, you've come to the right place for support and motivation
x

Thanks for that!
I'm in Belgium and nowhere sells fat free dairy products but I do try and do a 6 weekly Tesco shop in Ashford!!! Part of the problem is that I have 3 active kids: 16, 15 and 10, and a skinny, super fit husband so they can (and do) eat whatever they want and I end up feeling hard done by!!!
Will look for new recipes to inspire me.
How do you add the tracker thing to your profile?
x

Thanks for that!
I'm in Belgium and nowhere sells fat free dairy products but I do try and do a 6 weekly Tesco shop in Ashford!!! Part of the problem is that I have 3 active kids: 16, 15 and 10, and a skinny, super fit husband so they can (and do) eat whatever they want and I end up feeling hard done by!!!
Will look for new recipes to inspire me.
How do you add the tracker thing to your profile?
x

Click on mine and it'll take you to a link to create your own and then in usercp go to edit signature and paste the code. Not sure if you can do it if you have less than 50posts though...

You'll find plenty of recipes on here, but if you know the basics its really easy to adapt recipes to make them SW friendly :p

Back