Ready to start

Hi all,

Newby here, I will be starting my lipotrim next Tuesday, this is my birthday week so just to get that out of my system first, I am hoping to lose 3 stone...:wave_cry:

Hi Waterlilly and welcome to LT!!

If you're in the right frame of mind then the 3st will be gone in no time. The first week or so is the hardest but once you get into ketosis it's plain sailing.

This forum has been an absolute lifesaver for me and I'm sure without it I would have given up. Everyone is so supportive and understanding.

Set up a tracker then you can see your weight going down (if you click on mine in my signature it'll take you to the site to create your own)

Best of luck and let us know how you get on. x

welcome to lt :) this forum is an absolute life line just mind you dont get addicted like i have!!

Welcome!! you'll be fine hun, like the others have said, the first week is tough and then you're no longer hungry, it's just your will power that will make you want to eat, but once you get that first weigh in, you'll never want to eat again!!

3 stone will be gone before you know it.

good luck hun xxx

Good luck! I'm sure you're going to do brilliantly on LT- and enjoy your birthday week as a 'last supper'! lol

x

Thank you sooo much

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the encouragement, I am all set for Tuesday now, just had my choc cake in work, and we are having a chickin and chips party tonight at home to celebrate the Birthday, went out for dins with hubby last night, so with that out of my system it will be all systems go!!!! xxx:break_diet:

Hi and welcome, happy birthday! Best of luck for your start next week. Try to cut the carbs for a few days beforehand as it will help with the withdrawals. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi and welcome to the best diet ever :D
hardest for a few days then is mostly a sinch
at least goals are in sight as you lose weight faster than most diets

good luck

debz x

Hi There,

How do you put the picture of yourself in, sounds silly but can't seem to get it right?

Last week-end before I start my Lipotrim journey.

Thanks all for your support xxx

Good luck for Tuesday.

Have a fantastic birthday weekend - glad to hear you are stretching your celebrations out over several days!

x

Back