Realisation

Wow, just read the whole thread and its certainly been up and down for you!

I think you are doing the right thing with your new guy. He sounds like he is being honest with you and I am sure if you stay friends and are there for him that once things start sorting themselves out between him and his ex he will really start appreciating how special you are!

You sound like a lovely person and really deserve it, I've got my fingers crossed for you! x

Moon Gazer said:
Wow, just read the whole thread and its certainly been up and down for you!

I think you are doing the right thing with your new guy. He sounds like he is being honest with you and I am sure if you stay friends and are there for him that once things start sorting themselves out between him and his ex he will really start appreciating how special you are!

You sound like a lovely person and really deserve it, I've got my fingers crossed for you! x

Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well firstly want to thank everyone who has offered kind words and advice etc thru all this, but it's official that nothing more is gonna come of it with Bryn(Mr Marine) I'm ok with it on the whole, cos I'd decided to move on for now, but still a little bit hurt that he never said anything-I just saw on fb that he was in a relationship! Lucky lady :)
Altho on the other side of it all, I think I've met someone new-I met him a few years back, and we went for a drink last night and then he took me for lunch today! He's invited me to the cinema on Friday and he's taking me out for dinner on Saturday! So far so good-the biggest advantage with this one is no kids, no ex wife!!!
So overall not too bad!! :)

Daisy-11 said:
Hey WT! Well this one sounds much more promising!!! Enjoy your dates with him and keep us posted!!!

Thanks Daisy-you are really kind :) x

Sorry to hear that WT, that's disappointing. But you've got the right idea. Fingers crossed for your new "interest" - you've got the right idea and he'll be lucky to have you!

Keep on running....!

Just to add - the new chap sounds good,. MR Marine is a player if he is in a relationship already. Better off out of that one. Tw4t.

Sorry - i dont like people who mess women around. When i was dating i met umpteen jerks and it just annoys me that they think they are something awesome and they have the right to mistreat LOVELY women (like WT!) and its sooooo angers me.

Send them to me - i will give them the life lesson of how it hurts to be kicked in the b4lls!!!!

arghh!

anyways - good luck with the new fella - xxx

As usual, The Ellebear is right. I sometimes despair of some of my gender.

Cliché time but as one door closes another one opens. Good luck Jo - everything crossed for ya (except me eyes).

Steve

My fellow bear is so right, I don't get men who mess ladies about, you either want to be with someone or not...hate it when they lead people on & mess with your head so you think they're interested...arrgh!

Good riddance to Mr Marine his loss & fingers crossed with the new love interest, take things slowly & don't always be available for him...play hard to get...men quite like the chase! #

Enjoy! X

Back