Realised something about myself today!!?!?

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Ok so something major has just dawned on me..... I'm a big fat cheat - up to this point if I have weighed in and STS or gain 1 or 2 lb I tend to ignore it and brush it off as nothing (maybe holding some water that specific day usual excuse) and so I never come on here and say I've 'gained.....' ill skip a week of posting it #cringe

So I'm coming here tomorrow and I am posting my 'gain' in black and White so I can read it and cringe and then I can bloody well do something about it !!!!!!

Ok my own telling off finished now, sorry just had to get that off my chest

SHAME ON ME!!!!!

#someonereallyoughttoshootme

Haha well done for admiting it, hopefully the weigh in isn't to bad.

Don't be so hard on yourself - we're only human :)

1pm gain taking me to 15.4 but seeing those numbers are enough to scare me.... I don't ever Wana go back up so given me the determination to do well and get back on it..... I think I've pretty much eaten all the chocolate in the house #cringe and me n hubby have agreed - once a month we will either go out for dinner or have a takeaway as a treat ( mote than likely will be dinner out) not only will this stop us gaining weight but save us money too.... We eat out about 3 times a week sometimes more ;-)
All these little things awill make a difference and I guess a 1 lb gain isn't so bad but at the same tine im now 4lbs heavier then I was 3 weeks ago

Thanks for all yoursupport guys xxx

1lb isn't so bad Laura. I bet reducing your number of restaurant means will make a big difference over the next few months. I have put on 6lb since Mid December which is typical for me at this time of year! I need to rein myself in and put a stop to it though.

Faxman said:
1lb isn't so bad Laura. I bet reducing your number of restaurant means will make a big difference over the next few months. I have put on 6lb since Mid December which is typical for me at this time of year! I need to rein myself in and put a stop to it though.

It's horrible isn't it because you kinda have to ditch the Xmas blues before you can think seriously about knuckling down, that said I had a serious talk to myself last night and as I said this morning when I saw them scales 4lbs heavier then what I was 3 weeks ago I decided enoughs enough, it's just too scary to think of going back up towards the 16/17 marker.
I'm out tonight for a VIP opening of a new Restaurant in town BUT I have been online and already planned my meal, I'm going to have Sea Bass and I'm going to swap the Mash for root vegetables.... It's one night and I can get through it without the need to stuff my face.... Plus point I don't drink alcohol ;-)

Thanks for your support Faxman - really means something xx

valerie11 said:
hi hun well done admitting it x think we all do the same at some point i know i have :whistle: good luck losing the lbs xx

Awww thanks Hun .... Been lying to myself for too long everytime I have a 'bad' day and not recognising it but brushing it off... Fine line between beating yaself up and totally ignoring it lol xxxx

Good luck Laura I did the same and saw 3lb on,I could of died and gone on a mega binge but it made me determined to get sorted,x

I weighed again this morning and I'm showing 15 dead lol Jesus Christ I think I may just throw my scales out and go by clothes..... Just goes to show how your weight can change drastically in just 1 day .... Don't worry Hun you'll get those 3 lbs off for sure xxxx

I jump on when ever the mood takes me I guess because I know just how quickly it can change and it had helped me to understand previously that sometimes a gain isn't so much a gain (if you get what I mean) now just to keep it that way I start heading downwards... I think I'll cry I'd I get into the 14 Mark.... My next millstone for sure xxx

Back