reallu upset ive gained 2 pounds

Hi Jim
Green leafy veg (were talking cauli,brocoli andy thing else)
I can have chicken and those no problem
Im all over the place at the moment as ive got a college test of Friday so every spare min I get my heads in a book as well
Im still worried im eating too many eggs is this possible. I guess im having 3-4 a day

Have a look at the Vegetable thread that I started. That will give you a good idea of the kind of veg you can have. They also say that if you were to put your food in a triangle for the day, veg/salad should be the biggest food group.

There's a great recipe in Neris and India's cook book for poached eggs on wilted spinach for breakfast. That sounds yum and going to do that when I get to fully low carb.

Thanks love. Ah love my aga :)

JM I'd say that technically 3 -4 eggs a day is OK, but realistically you shouldn't overdo it. I might have that many in a week.

technically 3 -4 eggs a day is OK, but realistically you shouldn't overdo it. I might have that many in a week.

True! If I do eat that many, it is a split of three whites to one whole egg...you can save the yolks for omellettes another day or for other members of the family...I have max two eggs per day (but then I am doing weight training, etc)

Back