Really bad day!!!!

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Ouch had such a bad day instead of having 1200 calories I had 1900 oppssies - probably enough to undo all the good work I've done this last 7 days :-( plus no exercise..... Need to be extra strict this weekend

You won't have undone all your good work, Laura. If you average it out it is the equivalent of an extra 100 calories a day so there is no reason you shouldn't still lose weight. You could always go for a walk or a gym session this weekend to burn some of it off.

You won't have undone all your good work, Laura. If you average it out it is the equivalent of an extra 100 calories a day so there is no reason you shouldn't still lose weight. You could always go for a walk or a gym session this weekend to burn some of it off.

I agree entirely :)

Had a bit of a better day.... I only had 1374 calories and I spent an hour washing hoovering car so worked up a sweat ( in all my years of owning a car I've never washe or hoovered it myself lol)

Tomorrow my 'rents are coming over for dinner so beef roast is planned however I will be planning my breakie and tea time snack wisely so I come in line with that 1200 calorie marker... Also if my sons footy is cancelled I'm hoping to hit the gym or spin

Feeling bit more positive with all you comments and not so wound up for being piggy yesterday just need to remain focus

Everytime I feel like I'm going to sabotage I quickly go on to my app on my phone and look thru the choices of dresses I've picked fr the wedding in June - this certainly seems to be working at keeping me on track!! No more bad days for the rest of the month ;-)

Xxx

Back