Really bad Nausea - could be unpleasant if you are sensitive to this sort of thing !

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Hi All

Sorry not to be read if you are of a slightly delicate nature :)

I am curious to know if anyone else has experienced the nausea with Exante and they did to get better from it?

I started last Weds so this is my 6th day, but from yesterday I have had a horrid feeling of nausea in my stomach and the constant need to cough which makes me want to vomit - I have not done so yet. I have never had this before when I did LT/Exante in the past but wonder if my body my have changed, or it could just be a coincidence of that I may be getting a bit of a cold too. I also have a really nasty taste in the back of my throat/mouth which I hope means I am in Ketosis. I am still taking my packs and other drinks as regular but just have this feeling of wanting to be sick all the time - especially when I cough or sneeze. And even more curious is that simple things that would not normally turn my tummy are making me on the verge of throwing up - its a most unpleasant feeling and would appreciate any advice, specially as it is getting to the point when I will reach for "normal" food !?

Thanks all.

Jools

Back