really bad week...

A couple of weeks ago, i had a disaster of a week, i mean really bad.

I'd parties to go to, graduations and birthdays and it was 4 nights in a row of eating out and drinking. I did nothing to keep to the plan but on the Monday got back on track and was good for the rest of the week.

at Weigh in i was up 7lbs. It was heart wrenching, yes i knew the reasons for it, but i was in disbelief as to how quickly it went back on.

the last couple of weeks, have been ok, without being 100% and i've lost 1.5lbs over those 2 weeks. I'm now getting fed up with it all, because the hard work to have lost over 2 stone has been wasted and i'm now 3lbs short of the two stone loss.

Anyone have any similar stories to get my motivation and focus back!!

thanks...

Yeah i know how you feel. I was doing great until October then had holiday, birthday, holiday to contend with and my weight was up and down like a yo-yo! I needed a complete change and it is hard to gain 7lb one week when you've worked your ass off to lose it in the first place. You need to find your motivation again and if im honest only you can do it, my motivation was changing diets but it doesnt work for everyone :) Some people prefer to stick a picture on the fridge to remind them, thats a good idea i guess!
you will get there again!! :D

Don't give up! You have only 3lb more to go to get back to your 2 stone loss and if you don't stay on plan you'll lost all of the hard work you have put in! We all have bad days/weeks but think back to how you felt with the extra 2 stone on? I'm sure you though i would love to be 2 stone lighter! Just keep thinking the goal is in sight even if the losses are slow you will get to your ideal weight eventually! That's what I keep telling myself anyway! Good luck!

Dont give up !!!

Think of being on SW as a life change rather than focusing on the numbers right now. It is upsetting putting on weight , but you know you will eventually loose it. Its not normal for us to be 100% every day every week. Its ok to have some off times. Youve had a bad week , dont look back, keep going.

Dont stress out about the weight youve put on, be good to yourself - plan your week, just think positively , YOU CAN DO IT :D

Back