Really cannot get back on track :(

clairedebear

clairedebeardekins
It happens every time I loose weight I get down to 10 stone 13.5 and I seem to want to eat and eat and eat.

Looking at myself in the mirror I have loads more weight to loose - but I just cant seem to have the strength to eat properly at the momen!

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

Claire

I think its hard when you are getting near to your goal and I honestly believe that self sabotage comes into play. Sometimes I feel we can be afraid of getting to our goal cos if we do, what do we do then? We are so used to being on a diet it can become comfortable to carry on doing it no matter how badly we think we want to be at goal. You haven't got much to loose to get to your goal, so if I were you, I would start and find something other than your diet to focus on and throw yourself into that. The diet will still be going on but you will have a new interest to help stop the self sabotage if that makes sense. You have done brilliantly so don't be afraid of reaching your goal and being normal. Hope this helps, I know it sounds a bit deep but I do believe in it.

Thank you - think the most depressing thing is after losing all that weight I am still fat :(

I am going to focus more on toning and exercise now - also buy myself a 6 week countdown next class and have a 6 week challenge.

Thank you - think the most depressing thing is after losing all that weight I am still fat :(

I am going to focus more on toning and exercise now - also buy myself a 6 week countdown next class and have a 6 week challenge.

You need to stop believing that you are still fat, you are not! It will take time for you to register that when you look in the mirror it is not the old you that you see, but the new slim you - again self sabotage doing its best to throw you towards the biscuit tin. You say you are going to do more excersise and that is good, focus more on that side of it and I'm sure you will have a great week, but be nice and kind to yourself along the way, you deserve it hun.

Back