really confused...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by abz, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

i am really confused. i was just reading the 'heated threads being locked' thread and suddenly i couldn't access it any more when i tried to go onto the next page... is there a reason for this? has it been removed or something or is something wrong with my forum permissions?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Looks like its been deleted Abz
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

what happened? i was nearly at the end, everyone just seemed to be chatting. did it get offensive? it's a shame if it did...

abz xx
  5. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

as far as i no abz it ended on a light hearted note ( quit while your ahead as the saying goes lol
  6. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It was blocked in the first place because it was starting to get to people so the last thing the mods want is for it all to be turffed up again which is what was starting to happen. They have to think about what is best for everyone on the site and it looks like it was starting to get to people again so they've deleted it, which is fair enough.
  7. abz

abz Gold Member

ok. just thought something had gone wrong with my account as i was reading it at the time, ha.

no worries :)

abz xx
  8. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Slimming World
    guess who must me in the wrong then....
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.