REALLY CONFUSED!!!

first timer

Hi i have been reading the 'dangerous thread' and am confused. alot of the responses have stated that if you only had 2 stone to loose this isn't the diet, i only have at the max 2 stone to loose am i on the wrong diet??:confused:

I am on day 5 so would like this clarified before i continue, i really want to loose the weight HELP!!

Hiya

I started Lipotrim 2 days ago and I only have a stone and a half to lose

My bmi is over 25 and I was just over the healthy bmi range but as I explained to the lady at the Chemist I was big for me and I wanted to get back into my old clothes.

She said she would review me after 2 weeks and if she thought I had lost enough weight by then would put me on the refeed thereafter.

I've already decided that I'm only doing this for 2 weeks as I'm finding it extremely difficult but have had amazing results after 2 days - 6 pounds!!

I hope this helps??

I take my hat off to everyone who has been on this diet for sometime I don't think I would have the willpower to do it! Well done to everyone out there in this situation you must have a will of iron!!

Sez in Wales - x -:)

if u think its right for u , then do it..... 2 stone u will do that fast, i think people was just saying that this diet was out when it first started for people who had lots to shift,
if ur doing great then carry on , good luck

It depends, did you get your LT from a GP or an NHS Chemist? If you did, you'll be fine, they're trained to decide if you're suitable or not. The problems are with people who buy it off the internet and are not medically supervised.
Oooh I'm so MAD, that people post on here, who repeat rubbish that ill-informed peeps either make up or imagine.:mad:
Good luck, you'll do great. xx

hi, cathy has a point.
Your doctor or chemist would not start you on LT if they thought it was unsafe for you.. please if you have bought you packets of ebay or something like that please stop and do lipotrim the proper and safest way..

Hi I got the LT at the chemist my bmi is 25 although i still want to loose my belly and bum and get into my old pre pregnancy clothes (my boy is now 2!!) AM on day 5 and according to my scales i have only lost 3lb bit disapointing when i read everyone else great weight loss. i will keep going to my wi as everytime i look at food i just want to eat it!! if i have a good loss will continue (i think??)

6 pounds in 2 days is fantastic are you exercising or what???

I think it's a combination of me knowing I was going on the diet so I stuffed my face on the last night and have always had a bad habit of drinking a lot of wine.

I've noticed that when I don't drink for a couple of days I lose weight which is more than likely water retention so I think it's a combination of that and this diet.

I have upped the anty on exercise as I wasn't doing any at all. I would come home from work sort both my boys out then slob in front of the sofa with a bottle maybe 2 of wine and that has been my lifestyle for such a long time now. I have taken my bullmastiff for a walk up the mountain behind me yesterday and today and I'm feeling like I have more energy already. Hoping this will break my habit of drinking alcohol. Just to give you an idea of how much wine I was drinking a week - 1 bottle every night plus 2 on a Friday and Saturday plus 1 whilst cooking Sunday Lunch. That's a lot of wine lol

I've been drinking a lot of water so I feel like I'm attached to the loo at the mo.

Back