really disappointed!

I'll be doing the same chocolte mint and sin city methinks but I'll pop online and send you and internet valentines hug to cheer you up xxx

good but I expect one back xxx

good I'll hold you to it and maby by then I'll have shifted a few more pounds lol x

thanks It's my first weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll have lost more then just brain cells. Congrats on starting tomorrow I'm sure you will do well just be strong and take each day at a time x

No worries, I'll also keep mine crossed for you. :cross:

Thank you too. :)

I think it's time for some kip. Catch you again soon. ;)

thanks Matt night night xxx

We sure did. Everyone else was sleeping though, so we thought it'd be okay. Maybe everyone can just skip page 2!! ;)

Sorry. :sad0071:

lol partly my fault to sorry about the hijacking xxx

Hi Juey thanks for asking my weigh in went really well have lost 7lb so I'm feeling elated atm and as I can see from your sig your doing really well yourself so well done xxx

Hiya hun, I think ya have to take a step back and write down the pros and cons of why ya want to diet in the first place. If its to eat then this is not the diet for you. If you want to lose weight then personally I would wait and have that valentines day meal when my diet is over therefore I will be looking great and reaching my goal. I could go out next week and enjoy myself with a nice slap up meal but I know myself that I will be kicking myself for making myself so miserable and giving in. With this type of diet ya have to be extremley focused and that means not giving in for anything whether its a special night or not.

Back