REALLY dry skin

pink-sarah

Silver Member
since strating cd my skin is un-beliveably dry....so much so it looks like i have a white 'film' covering my legs!!! its just dry skin but it duznt look nice.. i would of thought the water would of helped with it but it duznt seem to be making a difference.

any ideas?

Morning,

I suffer with dry skin on CD too. Plenty of moisturiser ;) and some baby oil in the bath works a treat :D

x

My skin is v dry and my legs were like that before i started CD. However, they're fine now after gallons of water :rolleyes:

Anyway I used to use body oil sprays (Avon's are great) or The Sanctuary from Boots as a treat. Spray all over after bath/shower and they're non-greasy & smell great

How bizarre - before CD I suffered really badly with eczema and since starting this diet, my skin has never looked so good!! I can personally recommend the vaseline intensive care (white bottle) lotion, its FAB!

Actually, now that I think about it, I guess it just reinforces the thoughts that eczema can be related to diet as much as stress (my stress levels certainly haven't changed while doing this!)

My hands are suffering the most from going to the loo MUCH more often and washing hands each time.

Its funny but when I was drinking 4ltrs of water my skin was really really dry! You would think the water would hydrate your skin but now I'm sticking to the minimum to about 3ltr max and it's much better, thats only because I'm just about there though and I'm up the plans so not recommending you drop the amount of water you're having :)

Strange though aint it

my hands and lips are really dry since starting CD..... going on a date tomorrow night aint gonna be no kissing or holding hands unless i get some serious moisturising going on!!!

i have only been on CD for 2 weeks and i think my skin is looking better, definatly not as dry

Back