REALLY EMBARESSED

lilly05

hy all started lt back about 3 weeks ago am ashamed to say i have found it really hard this time i do so well get to around 5pm then it all goes wrong each day i try to restart and it goes wrong today i did really well so am hoping tommorow will be good i think once i get to day three i know i will be fine i just need to not let my brain take over i know im in control and i need to remember that

No need to feel like that its really hard :) Good luck x

Omg !!! I felt like that also when i last started lipotrim.. but each time i messed up i analysed why.. it used to happen to me around 5pm.. I think you need to look at your water intake and make sure you drink more.. and have your shakes consistently at set times..

also stick on a wall.. reasons for why your doing this.. i also have an A3 piece of paper with all the things i want to do in my new shell.. and i look at them each morning and evening... and every time you feel like giving up look at them.. remind yourself of your reasons.. like reason 1, 2,3, etc...
Think of this like a battle.. and before any battle the key to success is preparation.. to have multiple arsenal at your disposal so that you can fight anything that hits you..

Best of luck

T

Back