Really Fed Up

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by carrot_tit, 7 July 2008 Social URL.

1. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Okay so for i've been with WW for 4 weeks and i've lost a grand total of 4.5lbs and that was in 1 wi. I don't get it :confused:. I'm counting everything, weighing everything, drinking water, etc What's going on? Is it possible that a diet might not be suitable for someone?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    I did ww points a few months ago & lost a few pounds the first week then gained the second two without cheating.I was shocked but kepted on eventually i gave up as i was getting no where.I joined again & im doing core first week i lost 4 1/2 pounds 2nd week i lost 1 1/2 pounds.
  4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

oh bless ya,have you got much to loosexx
  5. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Do you post an online food idary up the top, if not maybe do so and people can offer suggestions if you ask them too, it may help you out :D
    Its awful when we have been good and dont get the result we want, i have been there before i was really god and had gained weight i was so unhappy i ate all week so well done for handling it better than me
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.