REALLY HATE EATING NOW.....HELP

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I've also posted this on the LL forum :confused:

Hello Girls (& any guys)

HELP........

Sorry haven't been on-line for a week, computer is really playing up.....

I REALLY HATE EATING AGAIN.......

I started down the gym this week & have put on 3lbs, i'm not getting my head around this!!!! Got my meeting tomorrow and dreading it...I hate eating i'm so scared that i will put the weight back on if i do, infact i must be really honest i have just brought a weeks supply of the cambridge diet on e-bay (
as i can't go back to abstinence with my leader), am i wrong to buy this????

I really hated being fat and now i'm finally slim, slimmer than i have been in 20 years i really really don't want to go back to my old ways but around food i'm useless....

PLEASE HELP ME.......ANY ADVISE WOULD BE ACCEPTED WITH OPENED ARMS...:( :( :( :(

XXX

Hi Fuzzy Angel,

It is very normal to regain at least 3lbs. when you go back eating as your glycogen store is filling up again and I am sure you have reintroduced your food according to the plan.

When your working out at the gym now your back eating you will be building muscle and again this weighs heavier than fat.

So I would not panic...Give your body a couple of weeks to normalize...if your working out at the gym.

Don' think it will help going back on a vlcd and I think you should talk to your consellor as this is part of the programme and she will talk you through it.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Fuzzy

I know exactly how you feel, I felt this way last february when I finished, you are so desperate not to put weight back on! But don't panic, you will put a little weight back on but this is sugar and not fat! also you will retain water when you eat so don't panic!!!

You trusted the diet to lose weight, now trust it to maintain :)

M.

Back