Really hungry this week :(

vikstar

Silver Member
Have stuck with diet, but just really craving foods this week. Think it's because it's my first proper week back since Christmas. Have eaten far more at mealtimes as well though, eventhough it's generally free foods!

Grrr! X

I know the feeling, its hard when you want something, I want something but I dont know what :D Its strange but I only get this feeling after having a green day, but we can be strong, good luck.

I ate two biscuits and had a second bowl of cereal. Milk came from Hex and just had to syn biscuitsand cereal!!! Could have been a lot worse! X

I ended up having some beans with a little brown sauce and a scan bran with LC cheese and a small piece of ham.

Back to Red today, so pleased. I'm not sure I can hack green, it leaves me craving.

I can emphasis the last couple of days I have been eating like a horse - athough close to a few slip ups I have been good girl. I know why because of *week (oh happy days)!!!

Last edited:
I am also really hungry this week but I think it is because I am so cold and want to eat to feel warm inside,comfort food etc.
Have stuck to free foods but just eating loads.Feel bloated but comforted .

Back