Really hungry

goose

Gold Member
Not been hungry at all on LT for last few weeks, however yesterday and today im starving :( keep drinking water to fill me up and doing no good, constantly going for a wee.... Think the doctor at work thinks i fancy him as the loos opposite his office and im permanently attached to that door!! Lol! Well of to make another black tea. This is hard...

I also have days when I feel starving! I know people say you don't feel hungry because you're in ketosis but I definitely do sometimes, absolutely starving!! Best of luck to get through the day. If it's any consolation I've found on the weeks where I'm feeling hungry I've had the better losses.

Aww thanks busy mum, might be worth it for a big loss this week! Totm as well so probs doesnt help. Had my shake at 3.30 so feel a bit better but not satisfied at all. Havent really missed food but today i am boo hoo. Im making sure im cooking something for the hubby that i dont really fancy eating myself otherwise it'll be torture. Was planning on baking tonight but with it being such a tough day for me i think ill give it a miss.

Back