Really let myself down!!!

I definately will honey! I have to keep focused, but the only thing that is now getting me through is my pink stick!!!

in my head all i keep saying is ' well i havent lost this week, so how can some chicken hurt. I'll start again on saturday'

eep!!!!!!!!

pink on ketostix is good!!! it means you are in ketosis but you are well hydrated as well, so nothing to worry.

Please keep on going, dont worry about the weight loss, IT WILL HAPPEN.

Please be strong, whenever I feel down or want to nibble, I just go to bed early, read my favourite books, it really helps.

Stay positive

love
Sainte

((((((((((ziggy)))))))))))))

Ziggy- I think you did so well to only go for strawberries and coke zero and to go straight back on the diet again.
Please don't obsess about the scales. They can stick for all sorts of reasons- water, poo, TOTM, just random things.
As people have said, if you're sticking to it now, and drinking the water, the diet WILL and IS working.
Do you measure yourself? You're probably losing inches.
My body seems to be in a pattern of hovering around one weight for three or four days then dropping a pound each day for a couple more.
But everyone's different. The average loss however is a stone a month and your little blip won't have changed that.
Good luck, keep going!

Back