Really looking forward to my meals today

MissShiraz

Lunch: Mussels Provencale, which the sauce is currently simmering for (recipe on SW Saucy secrets book)

Dinner: Homemade Cheeseburgers - although haven't decided whether to have two or to do potato wedges with it??

Hope you all have nice foody things today xx

Sounds lush hun!

Im currently nomming on low fat super noodles, they are so good, havnt had them for probably the best part of a year!

Sounds yummy hun! :) I have just had a roast beef / dijon mustard sarnie (0.5 syns) and a thai mugshot (0.5 syns) and tonight I am having a jacket spud with free chilli :D xx

Ooh that sarnie sounds lurvely!!

And i haven't had those noodles for years either - must get some tomorrow xx

Sounds delicious, I love mussels and all seafood, yummy.

I am having a toasty meal tonight beans and poached eggs on toast.

i wish i could eat the mugshots but i am too scared to try. when i have cup a soups i get a really really bad tummy pain (sort of like a wind pain but worse) and i keep thinking that i will get it with a mug shot.

i had tuna quiche and water melon lunch. hmm, lush.
having fresh cod with sw chips and coleslaw with a tiny bit of low fat mayo on the side for the coleslaw for dinner this evening.

WELL - The mussels were off, only bought them this morning from tesco.....ended up with Gammon Steak and salad :-( - but that was still yummy!

Noooo...take them back Hun...you cant have that for fresh food! I've had chicken do this and took it straight back! Gammon sounds delicious though as well!

Rang Tesco (well other half did), taking packaging back tomorrow and they are refunding us and giving us a gift card for £10 too. ;) Spoilt a lovely lunhtime meal and i'd slaved over a really nice sauce too

Hope dinner goes well, sounds yummy!

We are having minted lamb chop, Home grown potatoes (hexb) green beans, cauli, carrots.

Shame about the mussells, just as you got excited about eating them aswell what a pain!!!

Im deffo going for sw quiche tonight, fingers crossed it turns out well woo!!

L xxx

Rang Tesco (well other half did), taking packaging back tomorrow and they are refunding us and giving us a gift card for £10 too. ;) Spoilt a lovely lunhtime meal and i'd slaved over a really nice sauce too

Ooh did you have to ask for the gift card? I bought some mince the other day and it was already 2 days out of date! They just refunded me. Had another prob with a chicken that was off when in date. Should have learned 1st time really... ;)

Back