Really Naughty!

sloren

I cant beleive it, i have been so naughty and i keep tryin 2 get back on track but nothing is working.... im now terrified that i wont lose anything for mondays weigh in but in fact put it on, is there anyway i can speed up some weight loss in my last three days. I have been really good today though but weekends are scary! :-((

why do i do this to my self. ive lost 11.5 ibs so far and was so happy and now this?!:(

The best way for you to speed up your weight loss is to stick to sole sourcing. There is no easier way just get with the plan and stick with it. You are only cheating yourself and prolonging the time you will need to be on CD. Come on you can do this.

Thanks im trying, its soo hard....!!! :-((

I know im cheating myself i have been doing well then how stupid! i eat something and not only do i eat it was a bag of crisps a very large pack at that!

Thanks for the advise!

If i am feeling hungrey I have a mug of hot water, soon sorts me out, but if I am starving, I will make my self a small chicken salad or chicken with veg.

The key to not feeling hungrey is to keep drinking lots of water.

I hope you keep to it. If you need to talk to someone, I find this helps as I talk to my sister every night, then feel free to e-mail me :)

I am really hungry at the moment, and I am on day 19, TOTM and I am craving carbs. I just want to eat, but I have not. And I have a choc bar to go ang eat. Will this be enough? It will have to be. SS is the only way to shift it quick I am afarid. And drinking the water. It will come off!

I am also desperate to lose something before the Monday weigh in-have been nibbling work biscuits and now frantically drinking as much water as possible. determined to try harder Saturday and Sunday. Its a long journey!

Take it from me.....

:mad:

Step away from the cupboards ladies - cuz I've just eaten all the things you have listed (and a little bit more besides!) and I feel sick and desperately upset.

Believe me - feeling hungry but proud of yourself is SO much better than this feeling of 3 pieces of lemon marmalade on toast, a bowl of special k and a biscuit floating down to my stomach to sabotage my ketosis. :break_diet:

And what really worries me is that even though I feel so disgusted with self - I have just text hubby and asked him to bring me some crisps and chocolate on his way home from work at midnight!!! He will jump at the chance - always trying to tempt me to the dark side! So where will it end? Will I be able to say no when he suggests a macdonalds brekkie in the morning?? It could turn into a 3 day binge?

I envy you for being at the considering cheating stage and urge you to stay there!

If only I could turn the clock back an hour!

Yo-Yo - out the chocolate in the freezer. And before your hubby gets home, find a 'fat' photo and get ready to stick it on the crisp packet. Then down loads more water - better to spend all night wee-ing it out than eating those nasty things!!

Good luck.
P. :cool:

Back