Really need advice please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by roxie89xxxx, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. roxie89xxxx

roxie89xxxx Well-Known Member

I started the diet oct 4th and was 16 stone 2
    I am now 10stone 12..
    I'm struggling so much. I have been picking a lot.
    I have stuck to it in the week then weekends I eat what I want. So I am say 10.9 end of week then by Monday I'm back to 10.12 so I'm throwing the money down the drain each week just to stay where I am.
    I really don't no what to do. I wanted to lose another stone and a half roughly.
    I have lost all motivation. I don't no what to do.
    Please any advice?

Thanks Roxie xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Well-Known Member

It does get to a point. Have you thought about maintenance/refeed.
    You can still lose weight doing that. Xx

4. roxie89xxxx

What is the maintence/ refeed and what do you do etc. thanks for the reply :) xx

5. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Well-Known Member

Your chemist should have spoken to you about this. When you come off lipo you refers. It introduces you back to normal healthy food. Day 1 2 shakes and a small healthy meal. Day 2 is 1 milkshake and 2 small healthy meals and so on. The maintenance is different products like mouse and stuff. You pharmacist will have a leaflet with the whole diet plan and meals xx

6. roxie89xxxx

Ok I'll pop in on the weekend and find out. Thank you very much for the reply xx