1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Really need advice please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by roxie89xxxx, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. roxie89xxxx

roxie89xxxx Well-Known Member

I started the diet oct 4th and was 16 stone 2
    I am now 10stone 12..
    I'm struggling so much. I have been picking a lot.
    I have stuck to it in the week then weekends I eat what I want. So I am say 10.9 end of week then by Monday I'm back to 10.12 so I'm throwing the money down the drain each week just to stay where I am.
    I really don't no what to do. I wanted to lose another stone and a half roughly.
    I have lost all motivation. I don't no what to do.
    Please any advice?

Thanks Roxie xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Well-Known Member

It does get to a point. Have you thought about maintenance/refeed.
    You can still lose weight doing that. Xx

4. roxie89xxxx

What is the maintence/ refeed and what do you do etc. thanks for the reply :) xx

5. 5stonetolose

5stonetolose Well-Known Member

Your chemist should have spoken to you about this. When you come off lipo you refers. It introduces you back to normal healthy food. Day 1 2 shakes and a small healthy meal. Day 2 is 1 milkshake and 2 small healthy meals and so on. The maintenance is different products like mouse and stuff. You pharmacist will have a leaflet with the whole diet plan and meals xx

6. roxie89xxxx

Ok I'll pop in on the weekend and find out. Thank you very much for the reply xx