Really need some help and advice

danemi1

Hi

Nearly two years ago I lost 5 stone on LL. Hubby faced redundancy so the first thing to go was LL. I never did the route to management course. Over time I put some weight on - luckily he took a lower paid job and escaped redundancy. Has now advanced to a better position than where he originally was. I in the mean time, have given CD a couple of half hearted attempts - since losing the 5 stone - nearly two years later I have almost put 2 stone back on - so ok 3 stone still better than I originally was...golly I am waffling on here - I will get to the point -

ll for 5 months then a couple of attempts at Cd which probably lasted approx 8 weeks in total.

Today - I have got to the end of sole source on cd day ONE (I had some packs lefts)

I am going to see my CDC tomorrow with a view to getting a weeks worth of packs to see how I go and then carry on ....I dont want to put too much pressure on saying I am definitely going to do it for x amount of weeks

My pal who is a nurse has been telling me for ages NOT to have another go - says its not safe for me to keep yo-yoing - She has mentioned it is not good for my heart etc...This has made me really worried but I really want to feel like I did when I lost the 5 stone. I just want to get back there - I felt fab being able to go clothes shopping - not being scared to look in the mirror - please anyone what do you think??

I really thank you for reading this

Elaine x

Last edited:
Well I think you should bite the bullet and rejoin for say 8 weeks and you can easily lose the 2 stone. My story is similar to yours lost 4 stone on LL and then 1 stone in 2 weeks on CD and have another 3-4 stone to go. I stopped CD a few weeks ago due to money but will restart again on Sat and will get back on track to my target weight by June! If i can do it so can you. Of course your friend will be only thinking of your health but remember what the xtra pounds is doing to your health both physically and mentally. we both can do it! good luck in your decision. x

Thank you hun! I guess she has scared me talking about what damage it could do to me - I keep thinking about the damage I am doing in being overweight - I have tried WW and the only thing I appear to have lost is money.
I think I am better to just take food out of the equation. I know the diet will work and I want to do it - she has just spooked me as I dont want to do any damage by returning what is probably a fourth time to a packs only diet. I know there is the option of going packs plus a meal but I think that is what was wrong last time - food was involved and I just messed about whereas the 5 months I did LL - I did soooo much better!

Last edited:
i have a friend like that too

they mean well but it does scare you - mine told me my teeth and hair would fall out and they are the only things i like about myself!

i restarted a week and a half ago and trying my best to keep it to myself until im back in and used to doing it again so fingers crossed

the way im looking at it is im doing this for me! to make my life better what everyone else says whether they mean well or not goes in one ear and out of the other - its the only way i can cope x

good luck with your journeys xxx

Lose weight with Phentramin

Back